Whether in high places such as shopping malls, hotels, or ordinary families, stone flooring can be seen everywhere. Whether these floors are marble, slate, granite, travertine or terrazzo, their main role is to add beauty. However, if the floor becomes dirty or diseased, the beauty disappears. Therefore, it is important to keep the floor clean. Stone flooring can add beauty and elegance to the home, and proper cleaning can keep it beautiful and long-lasting. So how to clean the stone floor?
Step 1: Dust the stone floor regularly, once a day if possible. Determine the dust removal frequency based on the flow of people.
Step 2: Use a mop to clean the floor. Use stone soap if necessary. You can also just wash with water. Don't cross the field.
Step 3: Re-polish the stone floor every two or three years, or ask an expert to polish it. When you realize that the stone floor has begun to fade, it needs to be repolished.
Step 4: In case of spill, clear it immediately.
Step 5: Repair the deep scratches on the stone floor. It is best to ask an expert to repair it.
1. Prevent grit dust from entering the stone floor, they will scratch and damage the floor.
2. Do not use vinegar, chemical cleaners, or wax on stone floors.
3. If the gloss on the stone floor becomes dim, there is only one way to repair it, and that is to re-grind.
4. If there is no stone soap, it can be replaced by neutral soap.
5. It is best to use dust mop and wet mop separately, and do not use it in other places.