Tips for cleaning the glass
(1) When the glass or glass mirror on the window has stale marks and oil stains, a little kerosene or white wine can be dripped on the cloth or cotton and gently wiped, it will be bright and clean.
(2) If there is dirt on the gold-plated picture frame, photo frame or glass, you can wipe it with a towel dipped in beer to remove the dirt and make it clean and bright.
(3) Paint and dirt are stained on the glass and mirror, which can be easily cleaned with vinegar.
(4) Wipe the mirror with a soft cloth or paper after soaking it in water with alcohol or liquor, and then wipe it with a clean cloth dipped in chalk and wipe again.
(5) When scrubbing the glass, first apply chalk grey water or gypsum powder water, and then wipe it with a dry cloth after drying, it is easy to wipe off the dirt and easy to polish.
(6) Putting indigo in water will increase the gloss of the glass.
Use these tips to clean the glass
(7) First wipe off the dust with a damp cloth, then rub the waste newspaper into a ball and wipe it on the glass. The newspaper's ink can quickly clean the glass.
(8) There is a large area of oil stains on the glass, first scrub with waste gasoline, then scrub with washing powder or decontamination powder, and then rinse with water.
(9) Wax marks on the glass plate or mirror can be scrubbed with hot soapy water with a few drops of ammonia. Be careful not to let water infiltrate the back of the mirror, otherwise it will erode the back paint and destroy the reflective layer.
(10) Wiping the glass windows with onion slices will not only remove the dirt, but also be particularly bright.
(11) Scrub the mirror, glass, etc. with residual tea to remove dirt.
Use these tips to clean the glass
Easy glass cleaning tips
Method of wiping glass
Method 1: Dust-stained glass can be wiped with warm vinegar with an old cloth. It is easy to clean and make it shiny. There is a dirty oil stain on the glass, which can be washed with a little vinegar and salt. Wipe the glass with onion slices to make it bright and dazzling.
The glass products will be dirty after a long period of use. You can use a small amount of baking soda and put a little water in it to clean it with a cloth. Drop a few drops of kerosene on the glass, and then wipe it with a cloth or cotton. Not only is the glass extremely bright, but it can also prevent water stains on rainy days. Wipe the glass with waste newspaper dipped in water and then wipe with dry newspaper to clean the glass. Dip the gypsum powder on the glass and wipe it with a soft dry cloth after drying, the glass will be very bright. Adhesive paper stains on the glass can be scraped off with a knife and then wiped with turpentine.
Method two: buy a new elbow plastic sanitary brush, soak a small bucket of water to wet the brush, and then scrub the glass directly. Due to the strong cleaning power of the plastic sanitary brush, the dust on the outer side of the glass can be removed as soon as it is brushed together with the brush having a certain length, which can easily clean the glass. If the glass is too dirty, put some detergent in the water. This method is particularly suitable for winter use.
First wipe the glass with a damp cloth, then dip a little white wine with a clean wet cloth, and wipe the glass slightly. After wiping, the glass is clean and bright.
You just use a spoonful of shampoo with less water or shampoo after washing your hair, wipe the window with a cloth, and then dry the window with a dry cloth or paper, and the whole window will become bright and clean.