1. Wipe up from the edge of the stain first, and gradually reduce it toward the center to prevent the stain from spreading outward;
2. Silk and wool carpets should not be cleaned with ammonia or alkaline water;
3. Oxalic acid is toxic. It must be diluted with warm water when used. Concentrated acid can easily damage the fiber.
4. Do not apply too much force when wiping, otherwise the fiber tissue and surface will be damaged;
5. Potassium permanganate is a strong oxidant, which will destroy the color of the carpet. Use it with caution;
6. Turpentine, gasoline, etc. are flammable and should be used near the fire;
7. Alcohol cannot be used for glass fiber. This article is organized by Chengdu Shangbang Cleaning Service Co., Ltd.