With the increasing number of modern industries and the improvement of professionalism, many companies have adopted the method of property outsourcing for professional companies to manage.
Chengdu property outsourcing cleaning quality standards:
1. Aisle: Mop once a day (mop according to specific conditions), and keep it free of garbage, sundries, butts, clean and bright at any time. Guests should focus on dragging in and out of frequent areas and dirty areas to increase the frequency of dragging.
2. Glass: Wipe once a month to ensure no stains on the surface, smooth and bright. The mirror surface can be wiped at any time to ensure no fingerprints and dirt.
3. There is no dust on the surface of the trash cans, fire fighting equipment and other equipment (appliances) in the roadway, and the storage is neat and beautiful, and there is no more than 1/3 of garbage in the trash cans.
4. The floor of the stairs and the roadway should be free of sputum and dust, and the ground should be kept dry; the ceiling and walls should be free of dust and spider webs; the handrails of the stairs should be free of dust.
5. Floor mat: clean once a day to ensure no dust and garbage.
6. The wash basins in the stairs and laneways and the wash basins and urinals and urinals in the toilets are free of dirt and odor; the floors in the toilets should be kept dry, and the doors, ceilings and walls should be free of dust and spider webs.
7. Windowsill: Wipe once a day to ensure that there is no dust, leaves or garbage.
8. Wipe the identification plate, propaganda plate, letter box, fire hydrant once every three days, and check that there are no stains, no ash deposits, and no damage to the objects being cleaned.
9. Steps in front of the door: Daily cleaning and swabbing, so that there is no obvious shoe print dirt, stains and cigarette butts.
10. Magnetic brick wall surface: scrub regularly every week, and keep it without any obvious watermark, sputum mark, spider web, and dust.
11. Desk, chair, display board: Wipe once a day, clean and tidy, so that the tabletop is free of dust, and the items are neatly arranged. If someone is indoors, say hello and get permission before you work. After entering the office, first check for any anomalies, valuable items forgotten by customers, and damaged items. When wiping the desk, the documents and items on the desk must not be disturbed. If abnormality is found, report it to the supervisor before proceeding. The main supplies on the countertop and desktop, telephone, desk calendar, table lamp, ashtray should be cleaned according to the original arrangement after cleaning. Newspapers and books are neatly arranged. Do not move documents and valuables. Due to the time constraints, the daily cleaning of the office needs to be completed quickly within the prescribed time. After the cleaning is completed, the cleaning staff shall check according to the standard to confirm that there are no missing items. After the quality is qualified, close the window, close the lights and lock the door.
13. Toilet cleaning content and standards:
(1) The toilet in the building should be odor-free, clean and tidy at any time.
(2) The urinal: clean it once a day and disinfect it regularly to ensure no dirt and odor. Clean the toilet bowl with toilet cleaner or dilute hydrochloric acid. When cleaning, pay attention to the safe use of cleaning agents.
(3) Paper basket: empty the internal debris and replace the convenient bag, wash and wash daily to keep the periphery clean.
(4) Hand-washing basin: Brush once a day to make sure there are no blockages and odors.
(5) Mirror surface: wipe it once a day, keep it at any time, so that there is no watermark, clean and bright.
(6) Consumables: timely replacement. Sandalwood is regularly ordered every morning. For meetings or other cleaning inspections, order two to three plates daily to keep the indoor air fresh and free of odors.
(7) Mopping the ground: clean and dry without leaving any traces of water. Wipe the countertop, basin, faucet, glass mirror.
(8) Wipe doors and windows, partitions, sanitary facilities, handles and switches.
(9) When cleaning the bathroom, a "cleaning" sign should be erected at the door for customers' attention and cooperation. Cleaning staff should pay attention to self-protection, wear rubber gloves when cleaning to prevent bacterial infection and prevent skin damage. After cleaning, pay attention to washing your hands.
(10) Pay attention to the ventilation of the bathroom, and turn on or off the ventilation fans or vents.
12, electrical lighting facilities, water nozzles (gate valves) and switches are kept intact, and timely reported for maintenance.