Chengdu cleaning company analyzes the comparison of cleaning methods for ordinary carpets and wool carpets
Carpets have entered more and more homes, but carpet cleaning methods vary by material.
First, wool carpet cleaning:
1. Vacuuming: The first step is to use a vacuum cleaner to fully vacuum, especially the solid garbage and objects on the ground need to be cleaned first.
2. Partial treatment: Use special cleaners to treat oil stains, fruit stains and coffee stains on the carpet separately.
3. Dilute the carpet foam cleaner: Inject the cleaner into the foaming box for dilution.
4. Hand brush treatment: Use the hand brush to handle the edges, corners of the carpet and where the machine is pushed.
5. Dry foam scrubbing: Use a single dish sweeper equipped with a bubbler and carpet brush to scrub the carpet with dry foam. Wait for a while for the cleaning agent to work on the carpet and repeat the brushing.
6. Carding: Use the carpet comb or rake to comb the cilia of the carpet, which is very important for the appearance of the carpet, especially the cotton wool carpet with longer fibers, and it can accelerate the drying of the carpet.
7. Suction: After the carpet hair is completely dry, use a vacuum cleaner to remove dirt and dry foam crystals.
Second, ordinary carpet cleaning:
1. First use a high-power vacuum cleaner to vacuum a lot of dust or heavily polluted areas.
2. Dilute the carpet cleaner and carburetor with water in proportion and inject them into the foaming box.
3. If cleaning for the first time, first try washing in an inconspicuous place to see if the carpet has faded.
4. Wash the carpet uniformly with “Z” shape, and use a high-power water suction machine to suck out the water stains in the carpet.
5. After cleaning, open the window, or turn on the air conditioner to allow the carpet to dry naturally. Generally, it will be completely dry after 24 hours. Generally speaking, no matter what kind of carpet is washed, it is recommended to find a professional cleaning company to do it, and it will be cleaner. The cleaning company provides pre-cleaning wasteland, marble refurbishment, pipeline dirt removal, water tank cleaning, carpet, sofa cleaning, marble antifouling treatment (plane, facade), and also for major hotels, business offices, large factory enterprises, and comprehensive commercial buildings The cleaning self-management unit of the newly established property company and cleaning company trains business backbones on cleaning operations and cleaning management systems and teaches courses on PA cleaning business, and provides advice or helps solve various cleaning-related difficult "illness" diseases, such as Marble spots, rust, etc.