The classification of cleaning company's service items includes: daily and wasteland. In cooperation with the company, many executive customers are consulting whether long-term cleanliness should be done before the wasteland first and then routine cleaning outsourcing. It is better for cleaning companies. In terms of most long-term customers, it is difficult to clean up inside and outside the company because they ca n’t hire cleaning staff for a long time. For enterprises, the better way is to open up wasteland and then sign a long-term cleaning cooperation to clean up.
These two methods of land reclamation are very different. Routine cleaning is the normal maintenance and cleaning work, and in addition to strengthening the specifications for external wall cleaning, it is a large workload of a variety of technical professionals to clean up, so as to achieve a thorough cleaning effect.
Procter & Gamble has detailed the differences between these two, for customers and professionals in the industry to provide knowledge:
First, the scale of the wall tiles and the ground: wooden floor without glue stains, clean; wall tiles and floor tiles without dust, no paint spots, no stains.
What is delicate cleaning
What is exquisite cleaning? It is once again firm for the development of cleaning. It is fundamental to do a good job of cleaning. It can better reflect the cost of the property itself, so that owners can rest assured of ownership and enjoy the cleanliness provided by the developer. , A stable environment. The development of cleaning is to focus on the punishment of the stains, garbage, dust, etc. left over from the decoration due to the decoration. Fine cleaning is fundamental to the development of cleaning. Once again, the cleaning of the room is held. The focus is on the details. In order to open up cleaning, but some dust will still fall, so fine cleaning still needs to be completely clean. details as follows:
1. Glass: first wipe the glass frame with a towel again, and pay attention to the parts that have not been missed, and then dip the diluted glass aqueous solution with a water applicator, apply the glass from top to bottom, and then use a scraper to top Scrape down, wipe off the water marks on the frame with a dry towel, and wipe the water marks on the glass with the machine skin. Heaviness: Vacuum the frame seams and wipe.
2. Bathroom: Wipe with wet towels from top to bottom in all directions, with emphasis on punishment to open up the dead corners, sanitary ware and stainless steel pipe fittings, etc., then wipe them with a dry towel in all directions, and wipe the stainless steel pipe with stainless steel curing solution.
3. Kitchen: Wipe it all over again with a wet towel, focusing on the corners of the ground, kitchen utensils, and various stainless steel pipe fittings. Repeat again with a dry towel, and wipe the stainless steel pipe fittings with a stainless steel curing solution.
4. Dormitory and hall: Use duster to clean the dust left on the wall, wipe the switch box, air outlet, air conditioner, smoke exhaust, etc.
5. Doors and frames: stack towels into squares, wipe from top to bottom, remove stains such as lost glue points, wipe door frames, heavy frames, door corners, etc.
For neglected areas, spray with furniture wax after full wiping.
6. Washing of the ground: focus on the punishment to open up the remaining paint points, glue points and other stains, and then use a high-temperature steam washing machine to perform high-temperature disinfection on the ground, and then push the dust oil (dust-proof effect).
7. Ground line: Use a wet towel to wipe it all over. Pay attention to punishing the paint points that have not been lost. Then wipe with a dry towel and spray the furniture wax.
The difference between fine cleaning and opening up cleaning:
Because fine cleaning is based on another clean thing based on the development of cleaning, so it is different from the development of cleaning: the development of cleaning is focused on punishing the leftovers of the decoration, dust, glue, paint spots, etc., it values It is the result of the group; it is not the case of fine cleaning. It focuses on the details. After opening the cleaning, there will still be some stains such as glue marks, paint spots, etc. Some corners, door frame edges, and window frame seams that are easy to be sloppy.
Fine cleaning standards:
Glass: visually without water marks, no fingerprints, clean and sparkling; frame joints are dust-free and clean; window sills are smooth and dust-free.
Bathroom: no sundries, no stains, smooth touch, no light, no odor.
Kitchen: no debris, no stains, clean appearance of the tiles, smooth hands and glow.
Bedrooms and halls: The walls are smooth and dust-free, and the switch boxes, air outlets, and air conditioning outlets are dust-free and stain-free, and the lamps are clean.
Doors and frames: smooth touch, no stains, no dust along the mouth, no corner of death, light.
Floor: No dust, no stains, smooth and shiny floor, and bright stone.
Ground line: no dust, clean, no glue stains.
Second, do a good job of opening up several aspects of cleaning tension:
1) Stop the scene
2) Vacuum in order from top to bottom, and then perform the necessary operations,
3) Hold necessary observation tours of the group space and find out what is necessary to keep clean.
4) The necessary special clean treatment punishment shall be held first in the key areas.
5) Hold a full cleaning according to the old cleaning process, until the clean result is reached
Regarding the development of cleaning standards, cleaning companies around the world are very different, and customers usually just say "clean" in general. The author has compiled relevant information from major online departments and thought that the following two points are still more practical:
Third, the glass scale: no water marks, no fingerprints, no stains, sparkling clean.