Exterior wall cleaning operation methods The external walls, roofs, doors and windows of a building block the natural environment from affecting and eroding the interior of the building, while the external wall of the building is subject to natural erosion. Corrosion of metal materials, aging of plastic composite materials, cracking of cement materials, discoloration and peeling of exterior wall coatings, etc. Therefore, cleaning of exterior walls of buildings is very important. The cleaning company made the following analysis on several methods of cleaning the exterior wall of the building.
1. Hanging plate at height. Workers use the hanging plate (rope) to slide down to the designated position for construction operations. This construction method is convenient, flexible, and has a high safety factor. At the same time, it occupies less resources and can minimize the daily work and life impact on the owner.
2. High-altitude spider car. Use platform equipment such as spider trucks and lift trucks to transport workers to designated locations for construction operations. This construction method has a lot of limitations and is generally suitable for difficult projects below 36 meters. Due to the high cost, it is rarely used.
3. Indoor double-wiping method. Some glass exterior windows are cleaned with double-sided magnetic glass scrapers. This method can be operated indoors, but with low efficiency and poor reliability, and is used more in the south. Due to the magnetic strength, it has almost no effect on the hollow double glass.
4. Track window cleaner. Some high-rise buildings are reserved for track window cleaners. This construction method is the same as the hanging basket method, but easy to move.
5. Hanging basket method. A gondola is erected on the roof to transport workers to the designated location for construction operations. This construction method has lower cleaning efficiency and higher cost.